Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sometimes it's about me

I wrote this list on paper,
or at least some of it,
but I can't find it,
so you get this.

The list of seven some-a-muh-bobbers.

7 things before death
-learn more languages
-get better at the ones I know
-a trialthon. I know it's a pretty crazy idea for someone who doesn't really care to exercise, but...
-return to greece (often)
-serve more missions.
-be debt free (see above)
-own a home in a nice town, close to bigger towns.

7 Things I cannot do:
Goodness, do we have to be so negative.
ok ok I'll find a few.
-Work for a dumb boss. (others are ok)
-or with people who swear.
-charge poeple enough money for my work
-Speak spanish
-Handstands
-play guitar
-think of a seventh thing (it's probably not that hard, but I can't)

7 Things that attracted me to (actually "will attract me to") my spouse:
(see previous blog)
(see way previous blog)

She Smiles/ She's happy
She's smart
She's fun
She's social
She's spiritual
she believes in me
-really believes in me.
She understands me.




7 Thing I say often:
lately it's been something like this.
-Yah, no.
-No, yah
-yah, that's how we'll spin it.
-other variations of "the spin"
-Hi lou
& - No I don't have any gas
-I think I'm being evicted (but I'm not)


7 Books I am currently reading/are on the reading list:
The Book of Mormon
The Bible ( I think I'm in judges, oh but I'm technically listening to it)
Jesus the Christ (sitll haven't finished it)
Lies My Teacher Told Me (i'm still not convinced)
The Millionaires Notebook
Who says elephants can't dance
The Q'uran (on the list)

8 Movies I could watch over and over:
-la vita belle
-The Best two years
-Monsters inc.
_2001 (just kidding)
_um ... Nerd Squared
_It's Red Skelton, but I forgot the title
_Duma
_Remeber the Titans ( i couldn't think of anything else)
-It's a wonderful life

7 People I'd like to see do a list like this:
What hasn't everybody done it?
-All my old girlfriends
-all my future ones
-Somebody really boring
-Jason
-stan
-Jeremy
-mike

5 comments:

julie said...

I'm glad you participated in the list making. I enjoyed your lists, especially not being able to do handstands. I have never been able to stay upright long enough to call it a handstand. I usually just flipped all the way over. That said, it's been YEARS since I even tried. Maybe now I'd be able to. (snicker snicker)

warnser said...

Yes, it took me a while to finally find time to sit down and write again, but I finally did it.
I'm not sure though whetherthe list thing made harder or easier. Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed my lists.

Cardine said...

Yes, as much as I hate the lists thing, they're fun to read about other people. I like when you refer to previous blogs, etc. May I suggest that you link the posts when you say that?

tearese said...

hmm, the comments on your blog have been woefully sparse as of late. Have you been commenting on other people's blogs at all? Maybe that would increase your numbers....;-)

warnser said...

thank you for the suggestion.
Duely Noted.

Yes I agree woefully sparse.
I would like to comment more on other blogs,
but I haven't had much time.
But I think I shall try to find some.
maybe that would help my numbers.
I guess we'll see.