Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Anti-Celebrity Crush post

It's like we have this constant barrage about how much we should love celebrities.
They're wonderful, and gorgeous, and blah blah blah.
Now I'm not going to say that they're not,
but I thought it might be fun to see who I don't have a crush on.
Yepo, here are some celebrities that maybe are good looking, talented or whatnot, but a lot of the time I just think ' You're kidding right??'


So here you go (I think this is funny)

Angelina J.
Let me be the first to say,
No. I just don't get it.

Hillary S.
Again I can't really see it.

Hillary C.
You're kidding right? I mean I know that I'm not alone here,
but um... she scares me.

Katherine H.
Nothing to say.
Just not impressed.

Britney S.
I feel for her and all, I mean it's got to be rough,
but she's less attractive now than she was,
and she's pretty much always had big issues,
and modesty problems.

Ellen P.
I don't care what show you're on!

Teri H.
had her day.
sooooo long gone.


Lindsey L.
maybe she was cute as a kid or something,
but that whole bad girl/ racoon thing is kinda awful.

Avril L.
Same to you girl.
same to you.

Nicole K.
Are you creeped out too?

Charlize T.
Sometimes just not good,
sometimes so not good.


Janet J.
Come on nobody believes it was an accident.
and it didn't make you prettier.

so there you have it,
not exhaustive,
but just a few celebs that don't impress me.
not without hope,
but certainly without any interest.

And of course you already know what I find attractive,
It's printed multiple place in this blog,
And yes probably many of these women could be prettier
(at least to me, if they... um, well could get their lives in order)
but there you have it my Anti-Celebrity-Crushes.
hope you enjoyed.
W.

5 comments:

Cardine said...

By any chance did my celebrity crush post influence this one? :)

warnser said...

It may have influenced me on a subconscious level, but more so,
I'm just sick of the TV constantly saying how gorgeous this or that person is. And around award-show time they seem to ramp it up even more.
Well quite frankly I disagree.

In other news though,
I thought your post was an
enjoyable read. Ü
I thought about adding some, but I couldn't think of any.
But I'm sure they're out there...

ttfn
W.

julie said...

Warnser, you are one-in-a-million! Thank you!

tearese said...

yeah, I was instantly reminded of cardines blog too. Some of those names I don't know who you're talking about; I guess I don't follow celebrities enough.

warnser said...

Julie, You're welcome.
And Tearese, I think it's awesome that you didn't know all the names.
way to be anti-celebrity.
ü
W.