Monday, May 19, 2008

Irony in Iron C

It used to be that no matter what was going, on, I knew that Sunday would be a kind of sanctuary for me.  But these days it's not like that. 
These days Sundays are bad. 
A lot of days are hard, but Sundays are the hardest.

There is of course still one haven.
but unfortunately it's a little harder to get there.
So I guess I'm asking for a favor,
if your headed to the south. 
could you let me know?
cause I could use a ride.
and I really want to go.
Especially on Saturdays.

In other news My knee is feeling better
I still don't know how healed it is,
but it hasn't freaked out on me in a really long time,
occasionally I take it slow, but at least it isn't agony any more

Ok it just popped out,
 it's not in pain, but it's a little tender. Still I have high hope that it will fix itself quickly

I guess I  should have knocked on wool
(or is it wood, i don't know Ü ) 

I'm still not sure what I can do,
but I guess we'll find during our softball game tonight.
still a runner might be a really good idea.

ttfn


4 comments:

Cardine said...

I'll let you know if/when I go down. It's too bad: I went two days ago down South. Not to the same destination where you want to go, but I could have dropped you off and picked you up.

I'm sorry Sundays stink.

I'm not sure if I could pick out who the pile of poo is in your ward. I don't know what they look like. I'll have to pay attention next time I have a chance.

Anonymous said...

Warnser, I'm just letting you know that I'm heading south next Saturday - to Ogden. Will that work for you?

Hee, hee...

julie said...

I will definitely let you know the next time I head in that general direction...but don't hold your breath. It may be awhile. I definitely don't make it down there as often as I should.

I'm sorry that Sundays aren't the sanctuary that they used to be. Hopefully this won't last long.

Glad your knee is feeling better and I hope that it continues to heal. (I knocked on wood for you - I'm very superstitious about that due to a prior experience of mine.)

Hope you had fun at the softball game!

warnser said...

Ogden?
yeah I think that might...
not work, not this time anyway.
but thanks for telling me.
Ü

Softball was pretty fun
and I even "ran" my own bases.
(ok it was more like a jog,
but I did it)
thanks
W