Thursday, August 13, 2009

Did You Know...

That sometime I just burst into song?

That I prefer cooking to cleaning?

That I have at least nine blogs and seven email addresses?

That I used to be a certified lifeguard?

That I have walked on and tasted a glacier?

That I really don't notice how tall people are?

That I have won prizes for both fishing and shotgun shooting?

That I once drove a train?

That I could really go for a nice roasted leg of octopus?

That I once rode in a taxi (yeah a small, well normal sized taxi) with 6 other people... as a missionary?


That one of these is like Julie's Tattoo.

ü

13 comments:

julie said...

That's funny! When I saw the title of your post, I wondered if you'd have any "tattoos" in there.

Hmmm. I wonder which is the falsehood...there are a few that look fishy. I can't believe you actually tell falsehood, Warnser! Shocking!

I'm going to guess that 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 10 are true and that 3, 7, 8, and 9 are possibly false. I can't narrow it down more than that without time and coercion. Can't wait 'til you reveal the lie, though! :)

Cardine said...

Well, I'm pretty sure 9 is true. I seem to recall you really liking octopus.

I don't know which one is false, but I can't really think of any time when I've heard you burst into song; although, I do think you have a pretty good voice.

tearese said...

Ibelieve all of them. You're lying that there is a lie? ik totally believe nine blogs...maybe you really have just eight?

tearese said...

typos because I'm typing with one hand!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess that your tattoo is that you don't have that many blogs/addresses.

Who's right?!

warnser said...

I'll post the answer after one or two more people guess. Ü

Anonymous said...

Did you...

Anonymous said...

... want...

Anonymous said...

... any particular...

Anonymous said...

... comments?

Anonymous said...

Or just 10?

warnser said...

hahaha that was fairly clever,
but alas, you now have made it eleven...
but since I don't seem likely to get a whole lot more in the way of comments I have never driven a train, but I have flown a plane.
I thought it would look suspicious if I had them both there, so I went with the train Ü. yep, that's the one, and I think the others all are not.
Ü
thanks to my faithful readers who actually do comment, you (collectively) are the best.
Ü

Emily said...

I would have guessed the fishing and shotgun shooting. :)