Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More of that life changing pie

That's right, "the pie that changes peoples lives" is back.

Or it's here.
I'm not sure which way it is but it's real.
The increasingly popular recipe has been added to the holiday supplement for the community interfaith cookbook (all proceeds go are donated to the local food pantry).

I thought the pie might have been in the first edition of the book, but alas, it didn't quite make it, but now, for those 6 billion people who don't know how to find the recipe (hint it's on my blog) you can get an official copy of it for you very own.

Also in case you are wondering,
here is a quick summary.

Flaky soft crust.
Almost impossible to ruin,
Also not one of those crust that you have to worry about over working,
Doesn't taste like cardboard.
no crazy ingredients or instructions (of course it has instructions... just not the crazy ones).
oh and it's goooood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life-changing, eh? Hmm... I don't believe it. I think you need to prove it to me. ;)