Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm learning the secret soup.

Hey everybody, I just wanted to let you know that I am learning the secret soup. Or perhaps its the secrets of the soup.

Ok so here's the scoop,
The other day I was just sitting there, minding my own business, and I got this email. It was all about some upcoming food events in this area. Quite honestly most of them didn't really appeal to me, but then my eyes caught something. I saw a name and I was intrigued. The name was Jeff, and I happen to know that Jeff makes some of the best soup around. You've probably heard of his restaurant... the Garden House.

Well Jeff is teaching a special class on soups Feb. 18, from 4-6
and I decided that I really wanted to attend. So I signed up.
And now I am inviting you to sign up too. Not because I'm all about publicizing this, just because I think this is a great opportunity, and I think it would be fun to do it with a few friends.

Sign up through the Alive Utah South website
It's $35 dollars, but I totally think it's worth it. Hope to see you there. W

2 comments:

julie said...

I am SOOO jealous! I would love to take that class. Why oh why didn't he teach it while I still lived in Cedar? I hope you are generous enough to pass on what you learn. :)

Have fun!

warnser said...

Yeah it should be a really fun class, and I totally thought of you when I heard about it. I will definitely share my knowledge with you some time when you come to Cedar.