Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Put it all together and what do you get?

Soup for one.
Yep I got the soup and it was worth it.

I learned perhaps even more than I expected to, and I am now a professional onion stirrer.

He even asked us if we wanted to know any of his other soups. He taught the one that I was looking for, so I didn't think to ask him about any others... yes I have failed every one of you. I didn't not learn the secret of the Tomato-Basil.
Drat.

But I made some Cream of Corn Poblano, and my Dad said he liked the stuff that I made even more than the batch that I brought home.

Wow, it was tasty. I want to try some of the other recipes, but I'm going to give my self a little bit of a soup break first.

And then... um I think I'm having a movie night sometime this weekend maybe.
I have a bunch of redbox codes and they probably expire in about 9 days. So if you want to come, or suggest a movie, let me know any preference you may have.

Oh and there is one more thing.
I may be looking at creating a new gamestore/online resource, or something.
so if you have a few minutes, I'm looking for a name. If you have a great name I'd love to hear it, but I also have a survey you can fill out to tell me what you think of some of the names I have looked at.
there are a lot of them, and I have my biases, but I decided to included them all, I mean I may be wrong about which ones are best.
Game Name Survey


Oh and have I ever mentioned how much I dislike searching for a job, it stinketh.
W.

1 comment:

warnser said...

To the person that suggested theGameboard.com: Thank you, I think that's a pretty good name... but it's about $3000 over budget. So probably not.