Friday, April 14, 2006

You're Invited

Yes the time has come for another great party.
And being the great guy that I am, I have decided to invite each and every one of you (this is your invitation). This particular party will be shuffleboard based. (if you are laughing, read on, if not, read on)
I guessing most people know that I have a shuffleboard court, but I suppose there may be a few that do not yet know it. Yes I have one, and we're having a party and there will be shuffleboard.

SO without further ado, I present the first great ShuffleBoard party of the year (at least that I'm going to)


    • April 22
    • 2:20 ish (Afternoon)
    • Tzatziki, Tzatziki, Tzatziki
    • No not three batches.
    • Bring food
    • If you want
    • It would be heartily welcomed
    • Yes old people play Shuffleboard
    • Saturday
    • We play it too!
    • April showers bring may flowers
    • (bring a coat if it's raining)
    • Trust me it good.
    • length... TBD
    • random people are more than welcome to attend
    • no foreseeable celebrity appearances
    • Announcers? yes I believe so.
    • Scorers table... most likely
    • Shuffleboard lessons
    • as desired
    • left over ham?
    • Maybe
    • Yes I'll even let you be on my team
    • If you want
    • No I'm not really that arrogant
    • But I do have more practice than most.
    • Twenty plus years
    • Music?
    • Yes of course
    • Dancing?
    • I take no responsibility for such things
    • party size: probably small ish... but more than a handful
    • cops?
    • none invited yet
    • FREE
    • no strings, no contracts
    • kites? perhaps
    • Wind? I'd faint if there isn't
    • address
    • 3's 1' 0's
    • Utah
    • (it's a grid)
    • Dress? Modest/ casual
    • OR whatever
    • (still modest)
    • No ones ever died form my cooking
    • at least that I know of
    • but I won't be cooking mush.
    • much not mush
    • probably just simple stuff
    • Not very likely on greek desserts
    • ( I don't think I have that much money)
    • RSVP are nice
    • (but I care more that I know, that you know you are invited)
    • It won't change much if you do or don't RSVP
    • Of Course we will be sad for anyone not in attendance
    • Of course it's still going to be a party for those that are
    • barring any terribly unforseen occurances
    • like terrorist attacts
    • and earthquakes
    • Many people really like shuffleboard
    • Really!
    • Also played in retirement communities
    • Oh and on cruise ships
    • (it's different on a cruise ship)
    • (but still fun, if that was your experience)
    • Many people are invited to this party that came to the last one
    • and the one before
    • For singles
    • And other people too!
    • Saturday
    • Not the one before Easter
    • Unless you are Orthodox
    • (their's is different)
    • Sponsered by my business?
    • Sure why not
    • What is shuffle board?
    • Diagram coming soon
    • ish
    • If I forgot something, let me know.
      WARNSER








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, one of your goooooogle ads is for "Mormon Sunday School: Join for free. 1000's of pictures & video's of Beautiful Mormon singles" Just wondered if you knew that.

warnser said...

I hadn't noticed, but I'm gald to finally be getting ads that aren't just about blogging. Actually I made like a buck with these things last month. I think that ad is pretty funny. I do like ads. Ü

Yep it's gonna be big.
or at least um, a party.

tearese said...

Your blog makes me laugh. I like your invitation, but I must regret we are unable to attend at this time. Joseph has never played shuffleboard, but perhaps we might take a rain check until July?

julie said...

I may be in Vernal this weekend, but I'll come to the party if I'm here! Thanks for the invite! I love shuffle board almost as much as I love tzatziki!

warnser said...

Tearese,
I'm glad you like my blog.
thanks for your comment.
I think july and shuffleboard might just work.

Julie I hope you can't come, I mean not that I hope you can't come, just that I hope you have a really good reason to be somewhere.
Not that we don't want you. We do.

Oh yeah, and I never knew you felt like that about shuffleboard,
You're welcome anytime.

Anonymous said...

Great Party. Great Tzatziki. Oh... and Great Friends!

Cardine said...

I really enjoy being the MC. It's so fun. Thanks for the fantastic time!

julie said...

Had a blast! Can't wait for the next time.

Cardine, loved your mc'ing!

warnser said...

Thanks to everybody for coming to the party. I'm glad you all enjoyed it.
I enjoyed it too.