Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Stan

Today is a pretty cool day.
Today is Stan's birthday.
Today is Apple's birthday.
Today is General Conference,
and Today is Basketball.

Yes it's true Stan was born on april fools day.
Pretty funny if you ask me.

And so was Apple.
As you may have noticed,
I kind of like apple.
In fact, we should all like them.
They've done a lot for us,
for their birthday we should give them something.
(The irony of it, is that I imagine they'll be giving us things instead)
I can't wait to see our presents.
I'm guessing a new laptop,
and probably a new Ipod,
maybe some software,
and who knows what else.

Either way it's got to be a rockin' party.

As for the Basketball.
I wish I could say that I could win that one,
but I can't I am doing better than most,
but certainly not winning.
I guess I don't really care that much.
My original teams, kind of mutate,
as I actually start to watch them.
Now I like LSU, and George Mason,
Actually, I always have (meaning the last three weeks)
but I just didn't pick them to go far enough.

As for General Conference, I think it's great.
It's so cool. (for more information please see lds.org)
So many great messages. Lot's of similarity in topics this time.
I really love the chance to hear messages that help me, and make me want to be better.

Well that's about it. Happy april fools day.
No kidding.
Warnser

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stan who?

Cardine said...

Ditto to Sarah.

I was so sad about George Mason. I was rooting for them to lose to UCLA in the finals. Shooot.

May I make a recommendation that you provide a link from your site to the Utah Food Blog. I would appreciate that. Thanks.

warnser said...

Stan who? I can't really answer that,
I mean I suppose that I could, but I won't. You might know him. We grew up as neighbors. It's a fairly common name, I mean the whole thing very common, though not quite a Jones.

yes I beat my brother at the Tourny,
(and if I do say so myself, I'm doing great with my stocks too).

Yeah, George Mason; quite a run though. Still you have to admit, you did pretty good.