Saturday, March 25, 2006

Thanks to Mr. R.

Thank you. No really.
Mr. R. is a really great guy.
In fact he found me a wife.
(technically I say I found her, but he can have the credit,
I definately wouldn't have found her otherwise.
Not to say that I couldn't have found a wife,
just to say, that there is a very very slim chance that I would know this person.
Ok, it have something to do with her living most of her life on the other side of the world,
And while it's true that I have never actually been to Saudi Arabia, I guess it's not impossible to think that we would have met.

Still I'm glad he found her.
I mean let's face it,
there's about nothing that I like less than dating.
(except maybe dancing, but if you combine the two...
did you ever hear of the "little boy?")

dating is a mess, and if I can skip past that,
it definately gets my vote.

Of course I know I ought to date,
I just don't like it, but anyway,
thanks to mr. R.

But he didn't just find me a wife...
He actually does a lot.

He comes to visit me. He even calls.
Once he kidnapped me.
He, shares his pizza,
but even better, he share my office,
yes, it's true, my solitary confinement is no longer solitary.
I think it's better.
He eats from my candy jar, and he speaks greek to me
(sometimes he even does it with an Albanian accent).

It's pretty much amazing.
Thanks to Mr. R.

5 comments:

Cardine said...

Sorry, I still can't remember his name.

tearese said...

what are you talking about?
Maybe the girls you date sense your dislike of the dating thing, but they perceive it to be a dislike of sharing their company?
Something to think about.

Anonymous said...

So... is this an announcement that you have an arranged marriage? When is the wedding date?

warnser said...

It's not a common name,
but maybe you will remember his title.

warnser said...

It could be that I give girls the wrong impression. You'd think I'd be better what with a degree in Communications, but I'm not.

Regardless, I still don't like to date.

Is the marriage arranged?
No.
We both still have to decide to do it?

when is the date?
I haven't the foggiest.

Still, it's not an entirely unpleasant situation.