Thursday, March 16, 2006

MMM Food.

It's funny when you think about it,
I'm not the best at keeping my blog updated,
So, I'm probably the last person that you would expect
To go and start another blog.
and yet, I am.

Why, why why would I do something like that?
I think I must be crazy,
but I'm ok with that.

First I think there is something to be said.
Second I think that the topic is one that could be very interesting.

(oh, did I mention? this blog will be theme based)

I call it "THE UTAH FOOD REVIEW"

So from now on, if I have something to say about food, it will likely go there.
Also I would like to invite you to participate in this blog.
(after all, one persons review is good, but many peoples review... it is better)

I like to think of it as a Democracy of Dictators.
So anyone who wishes to contribute shall also be able to contribute
to the rules thereof.

But here are the rules that I would like to propose.

1. Please limit posts to the reviewing of food.

You know, the people reading the blog ought to be able to experience the same things
and then add their opinions.

2. Food establishments should be in or near unto Utah.

It seems logical that we should start with the places of eating where I could possibly eat.
I propose that the initial requirement be that a person could eat there while in Utah,
or that a person could leave Utah for the sole purpose of attending this food establishment,
and could return within the same day, and would not be bothered by the journey.

3. Once an establishment has been reviewed, subsequent reviews should be clustered with the original.

4. There ought to be a unique but clear system for rating a meal and or establishment.
(feel free to make suggestions here)

And finally be descriptive.
I say, the more we know the better.

So if you would like to Join me please Go to:

Utahfood.blogspot.com

Bon Apetite

4 comments:

Cardine said...

I hope it's okay that I remain a commenter on the site for now. I would feel too much pressure to write often, and I don't really want the blog to seem obligatory. But, if I ever even think of doing a post on my blog about a restaurant in Utah, I'll defer it to the food blog.

warnser said...

You are welcome in whatever capacity you would like to participate.
But I don't feel that anyone would ever be obligated to post.
either way I think it will be fun.
I guess we'll see.

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Great idea. I think I have eaten at every restaurant in Utah. Perhaps I can be of some commenting service.

warnser said...

Thanks for your support.
We'll send you the membership kit
(ok, it's not really a kitt, and anyone can use the blog, but if you want to post, we'll get you invited, and tell you what else we want).

I hope it's fun.
that's kind of the idea behind it.