Monday, March 06, 2006

2 4 2 or Oh and 2, I'm not sure

So you may have heard the news,
the company that I touted as being Awesome,
and going to fix all my computer problems
has gone out of business.
Yes in two years, I have lost two computer companies,
that pretty amazing,
(I will soon be letting other computer companies
pay me to buy from their competitors).

Fortunately, at least this time my computer is still working.
I really did Like totally Awesome,
but unfortunately things didn't go their way.

I agree with one of the employees who said "Super Dell is just misunderstood."
I think that is a large part of it.

But as one my friends just mentioned,
we really don't know other peoples situations,
so we really have no right to judge them.

I like him,
ok, I can see that he's not perfect,
and who knows, maybe his computers aren't either,
but their good,
really good,

and I think he built a really good company,

I was sad when my first company went out of business,
but I guess I wasn't surprised.

But when my second company went out of business,
it felt like I lost a little part of me.

crazy, Zany, hyper,
yes.
Good computers, and support
no...

It was Great!

3 comments:

Cardine said...

You're kidding me!!! I can't believe it, but yet, I can. Too bad the quality didn't outweigh the lack of good advertising and otherwise good public image. I can't say that I'll miss the advertisements. In fact, I probably won't miss them, and if I reflect on them, it'll probably be with a sigh of relief.

That was funny that you mentioned that companies would start paying you to purchase from their competitors. Funny.

Did I just get an honorable mention? YES!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your computer is still functioning.

warnser said...

It's true,
It's all true.

I actually will miss some of the ads,
not all,
but some.

Yes I can't wait to see which computer companies sign on to this.

And while I do like my current computer, (and yes I'm glad it still works too) how can you beat having someone pay you to get a new one.