Monday, April 23, 2007

ShuffLe Revisit

ShufflePaLooZa 2007.
It's a success.
As usual I wasn't quite ready when the party was ready to start,
but things came together, and the afternoon was fun. A special thanks to all who came, and especially those from Stock Title. Thanks to SF for the music, and JB/ KV for their chopping, and Jon O for the pics. If you want to see some of the photos, here they are.
If not. I think they're somewhere else.
We had about thirty people who showed up,
and I know you can't tell from these photos, but we had Gyros for lunch,
For those who got cold, we moved inside, and played some games,
that was fun. I think it went well.


5 comments:

julie said...

I'm totally bummed that I missed it! In the pictures, everyone looks like they're having fun, so it must have been a successful event. I'm looking forward to the next one!

warnser said...

Julie, thanks for your comment
I too was sad you weren't there,
but I think I could easily see more shuffleboard parties in the futurebut from here on out, they may be toned down a bit, at least for a while.
but thanks again for your comment.

tearese said...

wow. I don't know who any of those people are. I must have been gone a long time. I might know that fellow on the balcony with the phone. He looks somewhat like a person in a photo I have, showing that same back yard with a half-built paper-mache skunk.

tearese said...

oh wait. Is that a microphone?

warnser said...

Well most of the people in the pictures are new,but you have been gone quite a while.

yeah it's a mic ('micro'phone)

Wow the Paper-mache skunk, that's taking it way back. that was a big project. perhaps too big. but it was cool.
ha ha ha