Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Might as well face it I'm addicted to blogs

You may not have guessed, but I'm addicted to blogs.
I think they're awesome, In fact if I had more time I would write more often
(yes that's why you might not have guess how I feel).
Nevertheless I have come to the conclusion that I need one more blog.
I haven't decided how it will be run yet,
but I have decided that a blog is the perfect place to share some of the story, and details of my engagement.
(unfortunately I don't yet have admin privileges).
I'm not planning to post the same things here,
but if public opinion has, well, a different opinion then I will consider some level of redundancy.

the New Blog is called WarnersV.Blogspot.com
after the traditional naming canon in our family.

(in case you were wondering my other blogs are The Utah Food Review
Utahfood.blogspot.com
and a brief look at the candidates for the 2008 United States Presidential election.
(not fully ready yet. but will contain Brief bios, points from platforms and candidate views and where each stands on up to about ten issues (same issues for all candidates)
That can be found at the2008.blogspot.com

(still needs a lot of work!)

thanks for everything

P.S. GNAW is on Hiatus until further notice,
(but if you want to come just let us know and we will definitely have one Ü )

P.P.S we may also start some MNAW... we'll see.

5 comments:

julie said...

Not to put too fine a point on it - you may be addicted to BLOGS but you don't seem to be addicted to BLOGGING! How are you? What's up? :)

warnser said...

touché
Yes it's true,
I like having blogs for everything,
but I've been so busy that I don't write as often as any of us would like. I'm doing fairly well, and who knows, maybe I'll post a little update blog sometime.
thanks for reading.
Ü

Cardine said...

Just so you know, your Utah Food Blog link in this post goes to some Bible site.

Cardine said...

The p and s were reversed in your link.

warnser said...

Cardine thanks for the info.
I think I got that fixed.