Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lynx is a Cat

But links are like websites.
Here are some links that I kind of like,
or that have interested or intrigued me for any space of time.

It's Black Friday time and the deals are awesome!
That's right I like 'um.
In fact, one of my favorite Deals is the Amazon.com one. You vote on your deals and then depending on how people vote, you get an unbeatable price. They have electronics, and Books, and oh yeah, that sweet KitchenAid Professional thing (it's big, and I wouldn't recommend all KitchenAids, but it's Sweet - consistently getting rave reviews and It's RREAALLY on SALE.)

And Speaking of Sales...
Remember how I was saying that NG's magazines were on sale? Well they are. Get your first year of National Geographic for under $20.

I have a hard time passing up a good sale,
and well there are a few others that I've been known to check. Of course, these ones change regularly:

http://www.govdeals.com/eas/
https://surplusapps.dts.utah.gov/SPOMaster/public.aspx
http://www.tntauction.com/auctions.asp
http://209.90.75.61/sms/utah,ut/browse/home?tm=m

And Speaking of the Government...
And Change...

www.usa.gov Has links to tons of cool government sponsered sites.

www.whitehouse.gov talks about who has the power now.
and www.change.gov talks about who's gonna have it. (next year-ish)
I'm not sure why, but cabinet positions really intrigue me.

Another thing that intrigues me is Photoshop Express.
It's simple, and lets you do a good amount of basic edits. I don't have to play with it, because I have the real deal, but I would bet that it will just get better and better. I think it's even free, which of course is also cool. And they may even let you store some photos there.

Of course for online storage You can't beat a skydrive. Ok I'm lying, I don't know if you can or not. I had a really cool account with Xdrive, but they're shutting it down. So I got myself a skydrive. Five Gigs. Free Space. Store, Share, Send, Etc. I like the concept a lot. In fact I like the concept enough that I signed up, and yes, they're a Microsoft thingy. I know, I couldn't believe it either. But it does what I want, and I want an online storage drive.

Of course for crazy cool online things you can't beat google.
They're not just for searches any more. Yeah, nowadays, you can search, or list, or email, or draw, or map, or stargaze, schedule, buy, well, pretty much anything. I especially like the blogs, The Google Docs, and my friend the Picasa. Seriously Google = really smart, I think.

And one more thing...
I know I say it a lot but LDS.org is totally awesome.
I love how they have information about everything, but also lot of cool things too. This page highlights both, the info and the cool. It will take you anywhere. awesome.

Well there you have it. Some places I've been, and the places I like. It's kinda fun.
ttfn

1 comment:

Cardine said...

It's the eternal question: someday when I need kitchen equipment, would I rather have a Kitchen Aid or a Bosche?