Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Palace... No, The Castle

I'll get straight to my point.

My mom wants you to watch Castle.
yeah, that's what she said.

"Tell everyone they should watch Castle, I don't want to see it canceled yet... I need four seasons"
(this is season two).

So what's the story?

It's about this kind of arrogant, and somewhat childish/ childlike writer who works with a cop to help solve murders.
Yep it's another show about solving murder. (What you thought that tv  could do something else?)

Anyway it's funny.

It's on every week, Mondays @ 9:00
and it's on ABC.

So yeah that's the story. I should be back soon with my first thoughts about... well you know what I'm thinking about. Ü

5 comments:

warnser said...

Also, for the record, I am curious about the new show on fox (Human Target) I certainly haven't written it off yet, but a lot of shows try to become what they think people want, and if it changes, I'm gonna be a little upset. ü

Cardine said...

Plus, it has Nathan Fillion. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Oh... well, I just discovered Psych, so once I catch up to the current season, then perhaps I'll have a few moments to check out Castle. :)

warnser said...

ah Psych, yeah it's pretty funny too.

julie said...

I've watched a couple episodes of Castle and really enjoyed it...especially since it has Nathan Fillion. However, I just don't get around to watching much tv nowadays (which is good), so I didn't even remember when it was on. I too would hate to see it canceled...even though I never watch it. :)