Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Two things about girls

Or in other words What the Heck is going on?
Yes it's true this is another blog born of my lovely frustration.
and most likely it's completely unjustified, but I don't care,
this is my blog, and I'm going to write it.
but if you start a petition fast enough, maybe you can get it removed, before anybody sees it. Ü
And so I repeat: What the heck is going on?
I mean really, is that too much to ask?
I just want to know.
I mean this whole dating thing is hard enough,
but that's the thing, I don't even know if I am.
I mean ok there's just two of us, and we have a regular date,
but, I still have no clue.
every week, or maybe not quite, but still I don't know.
It's just one of those times,
you know, you think things are great, but who knows what she thinks.
and sometimes you think "progress"
and then you think "huh?"

I sure that I'm going about this all wrong,
but what if I am.
I know too many gossips to feel comfortable doing it otherwise.
but is that the problem?
Am I just not acting comfortable enough.

I could definately understand if that was the case,
but no one has told me if it is.
And it could easily be something else,
but again I just don't know.

It's sad.
it's true.
I don't konw what to do.

(Sorry, thought it and it just came out)

and sometimes I think "I'm not fond of this situation,
I'm going to fix it, but it doesn't fix.
So step back and think,
and I'm back on my path,
my path is a circle.
and I have no idea what the circle means,
so until she tells me,
or I do something most likely stupid
I'm stuck in my cage.
and there I sit spinning,
spinning running the wheel, but going nowhere.
going nowhere, but getting stronger.
hopefully stronger, hopefully smarter.
running still running.


OK now in other unrelated news.
I think girls should wear sleeves
I think it is appropriate.
I'm not asking for much,
but a good old fashion bona fide sleeve.
you know one of those tubes that comes out
at you shoulder.
not those fake things
here I'll draw you a picture.
This shirt does not have sleeves,yea those sneaky clothing people say it does,but it' doesn't it is a sleaveless shirt with seams.It's true, nothing protrudes.nothing at all


This shirt does not have sleeves,
yea those sneaky clothing people say it does,
but it' doesn't it is a sleaveless shirt with seams.
It's true, nothing protrudes.
nothing at all





Ok my highly technical drawings aren't working,
But here's what I say.
I say that a sleeve should cover your arm.
if you stand with your arms out,
there should be something the whole way around your arm,
in fact if there is a question about how much sleeve you actually have,
I say you need ought to have more.
well I guess I'm out of time,
but have a great day.
and go read something interesting now.
ttfn

warnser

24 comments:

Cardine said...

I agree. Females and males should wear sleeves. In fact, I thought that the time period when they would sell shirts with hardly any sleeves was horrible. It's like you couldn't go shopping anymore. I also feel that those shirts were a fad, and the fad is over, but people still sometimes wear them. That is unfortunate. I am personally a fan of sleeves that go to your elbows. I like long sleeves, but in my case, the sleeves are never quite long enough, and you can see past my wrist. That's annoying.

julie said...

I like 3/4 sleeves. They don't get in my way yet I feel nicely covered.

I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated. I don't even have any advice, and if I did, I wouldn't give it to you because I wouldn't know what I was talking about. So, all I'll do is hope that you get over this frustrating period soon. Good luck!

Cardine said...

Yes, I have compassion for your situation. It seems as though it would be hard. I have no advice, either, because I would have no idea what advice to give. I suppose nobody would know what advice to give, unless they actually knew how the girl felt, and even then, they still might give bad advice because how can you REALLY know? Your situation sounds like your actions are entirely dependent upon the feelings of the female, and since they aren't known... well, I can't see a solution until they're known. I'm sorry. My heart hurts for you.

warnser said...

Yes it's true it's quite a perdicament.

Addendum:
I think when a person is standing with their arms at their sides, a sleeve would actually have a section that should be perpendicular to the ground.
once again using the arm as a basis, a sleeve should follow the arm even when your arms are not out. yes I think 3/4 sleeves are a great invention.

I appreciate your sympathy,
unfortunately that makes at least three of us that have no solution.

I'm sure I will get over it, I just felt like venting.

Of course if I had been really mad I would have posted the "secret womens international creed" you know article 1 section B 'it is absolutely forbidden for a girl to accept a compliment' and other jewels like that. But that will have to come another day.

Anonymous said...

explain your graphics to me. I'm still trying to see the shirt in it.

Cardine said...

Yeah, I couldn't see the shirt, either, but I didn't want to say anything. ...and I kept staring at it.

Also... on behalf of women everywhere, I would like to defend article 1 section B. The reason that we have need for that section is due to males that have maltreated us in the past by complimenting and then when they're mad, taking it back and saying that they lied. And also the men who just compliment in order to manipulate. And also, sometimes say ridiculous things that aren't true, like "you're perfect," so how can we believe them when they say things like that?

...but I'm not bitter.

No, really, I agree that one of the hardest things, probably for most people, is giving and receiving compliments well.

julie said...

Okay, I do have some advice. It sounds easy, but it really isn't. Maybe you could just ask her what's going on. If you're wondering, there is a pretty good chance she is too. Again, I know this isn't easy, but it's honest and direct. Just a thought. Once again, good luck! :)

warnser said...

Ok so I thought I was all smart with my graphics,
but everything I tried failed.
I'm going to replace them but I haven't(yes I know that they don't look like shirts) still the idea of everyone trying to figure them out does amuse me.
Ü

warnser said...

You can't defend article one section B I haven't posted that blog yet. Besides out of context you may understand it differently. I mean sure I'm not saying we guys are perfect, but we do find ourselves in rather peridoxical situations sometimes. I see your point but you cant make it yet. I haven't posted the secret creed.

warnser said...

As for the advice, I know, I think that it is bound to happen, in fact I'm fairly certain that it will happen. Though I do think my position is at least somewhat clear, and yes I'm biased but I would also say my position is more clear.
Still I know what I what think, and what I don't know, so I can see what I need to do, but it will wait.

Anonymous said...

I like the improved pictures.

julie said...

Me, too. I THOUGHT that was what you were describing, I just couldn't tell by the previous pictures. :)

warnser said...

I guess I am not dating.

I guess it's better to know, but still I would have liked the chance at one really good date, you know so that I could be the one to decide that we aren't dating. Ü
den birazi.

warnser said...

p.s I'm glad everyone like the new and improved pictures

Cardine said...

How did you come to decide that you weren't dating? And... you never went on one really good date? I am confused. Please explain what happened? Did you bring it up?

warnser said...

yes

Cardine said...

Sometimes I get frustrated with the insufficient information that is given in reply by you (yes, I am referring to Sunday, too). I have come to realize that you are sensitive about the topic of dating, so I will try to accept the insufficient information gracefully, but I can't promise not becoming annoyed by it or thinking things are bigger deals than they actually are, just due to your secrecy.

warnser said...

Well let me explain. I don't really think I should explain my situation, until I know what it is. So I like to keep things on the down low for a while.
Number 2: I don't think people respect me enough to not talk about me or my situation, so see point number one.
Point three.
I have had relationships that I felt were ruined by gossip.
and finally I still believe that I didn't have any information that would have benifitted any us us by my sharing it.

Yep, people say I'm annoying all the time. (ok in reference to my other response (to your other response) not all the time) (I'm cutting the hyperbole). But I would say quite a bit.

point number four.
somethings I feel are better not said in a format like a blog.

Cardine said...

Hey, I didn't say that you were annoying. I'm sorry that you feel that your relationships were ruined by gossip. I hope that people are big enough to not pay attention to it, but I don't think many are, unfortunately. In this blog, you even referred to knowing too many gossips as being part of what affected your decisions.

And sorry that you felt like you had to reply and defend yourself. I was merely expressing my frustrations, and you really don't have to explain yourself to me. Smile!

warnser said...

I wasn't defending myself,
I was just answering your question,
It just took me a while to fully understand the answer.

And the funniest part is, I knew more about your secret combination than Melanie did. Granted, that took a while to, but then you didn't need it did you.

Cardine said...

Yeah, now that's a whole different story. I totally forgot that I had talked to C.S. about going to The Messiah until I saw him at FHE. I bet you were pretty surprised to see me there, weren't you? I was glad that Mel let me talk her into going, too.

Lydia said...

Wow! That was some serious discussion.

You obviously appreciate open and honest communication, face to face (or ear to ear, or screen to screen, depending on the mode of communication). It really hurts to find out that someone with whom I thought I was getting along well was really frustrated and found it easier to talk it out with someone else than with me.

warnser said...

So I'm not sure that I understand the last comment here?
I would love more information.

Lydia said...

You're right. That didn't sound good when I reread it.

All I meant is that communication is so important!

I think everyone has had experiences when they thought a friendship was doing great and then found out through "the grapevine" that it wasn't.

I was not referring to anything recent or to anyone on this blog.

Thanks for the question! Ü