Thursday, April 10, 2008

SH...

Ufflepalooza !!!!!
Tell your friends, and warn your family
once again it is back.

I didn't have much notice on this one,
but it kinda had to happen,
so here's the scoop.

Saturday, April 19th,
same great place,
new Early morning time.

(not early for most people, but early enough
that you can go to county conventions, or other
important social activities)

In order to save time, and talent,
I will list the info as key words:

Tzatziki:probably, 10:30, people, open invitation, Shuffleboard, other games,
Sam (not uncle), closed-toed shoes!, no liability, aural sensations, etc.
hope you can come , but understand if you can't Ü

4 comments:

Cardine said...

Ah, dang! I'm playing in a volleyball tournament that day!

warnser said...

It's almost comical how many times you have had other things scheduled for Shufflepalooza day.

I almost called you before I posted, just to see...
but alas I decided there were no other dates that would work. I was trying to schedule it before people left for the summer, and in some cases, forever.

But of course this bring me to point number two, if you have volleyball, then one of the people I was hoping to schedule around probably has volleyball too.
hmm.
This may have to be a mini shufflepalooza, with a may-ish follow-up, or it could be a larger party in two parts, the april part, and the may part.

Dang! I too feel the pain.

julie said...

I should be able to attend and will see if Anthony wants to come. I bet he's never had the pleasure of playing shuffleboard. However, he's not much of an early bird on Saturdays, so we'll see if I can entice him to waking up "early".

Thanks for the invite - can I contribute to the goodies?

julie said...

Sorry - I had a change of plans. I'm taking my CDL driving test in a couple weeks, so I'm going to be practicing all day Saturday. :(

So...I hope it's not too long 'til the next shufflepalooza! :)