Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Randomness of July 2nd

First I would like to thank those of you with Birthdays in June who added me in Faceb00k. I now have official friends in each of the 23 months. ;-)

In other Social news... I went on a date this week. Actually I went on three dates this week. Well if you count Thursday to Thursday, I think that it is four. Seriously, I think that's my all time record. (I mean maybe not if you count the times that I was in a relationship... but 4 dates in seven days? whoa!) I'm impressed. Ü

And in local news now's the time to submit your apps if you think you'd like to be the mayor... or a city council person. That's right many cities are in this same boat. In our home town, we have two council spots, and one mayor to be elected (I think).
Steve Wood has filed for Mayor. Joe Burgess, is seriously considering it (probably waiting on the results of the poll he put out there). Ray Green, who I admit, might get favorably biased comments and support from me, is undecided. And the current Mayor has theoretically decided not to run this time, which surprised me. And honestly, I'd probably be willing to work with any of them. Either way, filings are open from July 1st through July 15 @ 5:00 pm.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cardine said...

I admit that I was a little critical of the Summer Series of Extreme Croquet because I wondered if this was going to take the place of dating for you (not that it is any of my business, but hey, I can confess my weaknesses). Hooray that it's not hindering your dating at all!