Thursday, July 16, 2009

SSof ExC: Old hospital edition

We've had a good series of Extreme Croquet so far this summer, and we're still going.

Last week we had an amazing course near the SUU Library, and I'm not just saying that because I won (though coincidentally I did... Finally I have won a few. I was a little worried after the night at the beginning where I died four for four games, right off the bat).


So this week we will be playing at the Old hospital, and we may even institute a secret family rule called the ambulance.

I'm not sure whether we will be toward the front (which is more like the side) or around the back, (if for instance the other side is unplayable) but a good time is anticipated for all.

Also this is the new old hospital, not the old old hospital. (In other words we will be at approximately 595 South 75 East... Not at the Leavitt building).

thanks again to everyone.
ttfn

1 comment:

julie said...

I was really looking forward to playing this week! Unfortunately, kind of, I'm going camping with my family instead. I'd forgotten about it! It'll be fun (and a lot cooler) but I'll miss playing extreme croquet (again!). Have fun!