Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Your input requested.

So I had this idea -- I'm going to do a series of posts about those who are running for mayor, and maybe if I get a chance for those running for city council too.

So I have some thing that I would like some input on.
Would you prefer I do them here... or on a new blog?
or some combination of both?

What should my newblog be called?
(something that a person could remember probably, but that reflects the local nature of the blog)

and more importantly, what do you think we should ask the candidates?
No, seriously, what questions would you ask?
I'll tell you this, I may shy away from leading questions, or biased questions, but I'm expecting these interviews (yes, I really think this will work) to be a nice mix, of soft AND important questions.
Anyway thanks, and have a great day.
Ü
W

2 comments:

julie said...

If you create a new blog for this idea (a good idea, btw), please post on this blog when you post on that blog! I always forget to read other people's additional blogs unless they tell me to on their main blog.

As a creativity-lacking gal, I'm short on ideas for what the blog should be called. Sorry!

I hope this idea turns out well, it would be really interesting. If I come up with questions I'd like you to ask, I'll let you know. :)

Cardine said...

Per our previous conversation, I think you should do a new blog and then just update on here when you update that one.