Thursday, October 08, 2009

ShufflePalooza Coming soon to a backyard near me.

That's right ShufflePalooza is coming soon.
Saturday the 17th @ 2:30 pm
more details and maybe even a video (if I get a little time) will be found at the official ShufflePalooza
website shufflepalooza.blogspot.com

Feel free to bring...
people (and or persons (singular or plural))
Food (singular or plural)
Coats, jackets, socks, mittens,  gloves, Shoes (you know real shoes not those fake-open-toed-my-feet-are-cold types of shoes)

Snuggies or blankets
Really good movies,
Bocce or lawn darts
Chocolate,
anything coated in Chocolate,
Bacon wrapped sausages  Ü (they were excellent last time)
yourself,
any or all of the above
etc.
 

1 comment:

julie said...

Oh how I wish ShufflePalooza wasn't going to be the weekend I'm having a cousins weekend in Vegas! Sigh. I hope it's a tremendous success!