Saturday, November 21, 2009

Free Book

I really thought that I posted a link to this a while back, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, and regardless, I think the post is especially timely right now.

So there's this Guy named Chris(It's not like he's the editor of some big tech magazine or anything... or is he?) and he wrote a book about how free has changed, and is changing.

Interestingly enough, the book is free. Or at least it can be, but it can also be purchased. To me the book is both interesting, and well interesting.

And I would like to recommend it... Especially if you might possibly consider working for me in the next year or so. No seriously, this book is interesting, and it talks about the various business models that I think I am working my work into.

I will say that I'm not an economist, and ironically, I don't really think that's what this book is about. But is is about business, and society, and it's got insights, and info, and I think it's worth the time.
Oh yeah did I mention it's free? And did I mention that you can listen to it?
So here's the deal. If you want to hear it you can get it on itunes.
Here's the podcast.
Here is the Free Audio Book.
And if you'd rather not download it,
I can give you a free cd... or I can send you the file, just let me know (though this option sounds a lot like the previous two).

So if you want give it a listen, or find it at the library, or watch it on youtube (I wouldn't be surprised Ü).  And let me know what you think.  I was pleasantly surprised when I started giving it a chance, cause honestly when I heard about it the only word I could think of was 'hokey' now I think... 'hmm, surprisingly relevant."
ttfn
W.

No comments: