Thursday, May 31, 2007

Game Night At the Warners

I have come to the conclusion that it is about time to reintroduce the world to Game Night.
Or in other words I have decided to host a weekly game night and you are all invited.
(The rest of the world may have to wait till we come out of Beta testing.)

I am leaning towards saturday nights, and no game night will not be limited to boardgames,
just what ever people feel like.
maybe PIUE, maybe Shuffleboard, maybe boardgames, maybe anything.
Of course you are all invited.
(especially those who are capable of coming, but if ever you are around, and not normally capable of coming, when you are around, you are invited)
let me know if you have questions, comments or suggestions.
and I will let you know when I decide to have them.
ttfn
W

9 comments:

julie said...

Sounds great! Will it be the same time every week? That would be helpful. I'll be happy to come as often as I can - thanks for the invitation!

warnser said...

I think it will be the same time every week. I agree that is better.
maybe Saturday evenings.

Anonymous said...

So... have you been having game nights? How are they going?

warnser said...

yes, game night has officially started (7:30 saturday nights) there were...oh, about 3 people this last week, but it was fun.

in other news, I develop three games last week.
that's what long drives in a car can do i guess.
maybe I'll write a post about it.

Ü

Cardine said...

I probably won't be attending much, if at all, this summer. I was realizing the other day that my Saturdays are pretty well all planned out already, but I know you'll have plenty of fun anyway!

julie said...

D'oh! I totally forgot! I'll try to remember for this weekend!

warnser said...

It's pretty much an open door policy,
anyone who can come is welcome.
anyone who can't is missed,

So far it's been fun,
butt I hope it gets better and better.
thanks for comments,
TTFN

Anonymous said...

I just re-learned some rules to a card game I learned with (or from?) Cardine. I had forgotten the rules and mostly everything else about the game, but the other night I was re-introduced. It's fun. Maybe we can play it soon!

warnser said...

We are totally open to funness at GNAW
(I didn't plan that I promise)
Last week we had a lot of younger people,
so we played games that anyone can play,
then we played some shuffleboard.

In fact there were about a dozen people there.
(yes I was shocked)

but yes, if you have a fun game, I think we'd be in!

we have a really fun core group.
can't wait to see ya there. Ü ttfn