Friday, March 20, 2009

More Friday Fives

1) Well, it was close but my USU Aggies (and every other team I've rooted for) were eliminated.
They played well (unlike every other team I've been rooting for). But I guess it's just not their time.

2) despite all reason, I think they're going to be good next year, like whoa-they're-good kind of good. Or maybe that's just me hoping.

3) I love that people have been putting comments & questions, on my 5000questions blog, I think it's is good, and getting better all the thyme... thanks!

4) I find it interesting that The President is still saying that he's going to cut the deficit, but now the official auditors say that it's really going to cost us like trillions.

5) And finally I'm glad that people aren't just blindly following him. Yeah I think it's cool if people want him to succeed, and if he succeeds, we all succeed etc. But I think it's time that the media... and the president himself, realize that he's not infallible, and that it's a hard job. And that the people out in Washington should probably start to think things through a bit, and listen to people. Oh, and maybe try to keep some of their campaign promises. I'm just sayin'. Ü

But I do wish him well, and hey he looks good on Leno so...

and there you have it, my Friday five of the week.
ttfn
W

1 comment:

julie said...

I cheered for the Aggies, too, as well as the other teams from our state. Too bad none of them progressed to the next level! That said, my picked teams have done okay. I have three teams in the Sweet 16 round; Missouri, Gonzaga, and Pittsburg. Feel free to cheer for them if you wish. :)

(My family picks teams every year and the person whose team ends up winning the whole shebang gets a prize.)