Friday, March 06, 2009

the secret five

So a few quick points of interest.

1) It seems like it's time to have a party.
so I am.
I'm having a party.
next Thursday.  Like @5:30 or six.  Food/Games/ Etc.
location:coming soon.
details also coming.

Hope you can come. 

the end.

2) The plague of all the civilized world has finally caught up with me.   
Yes I added myself to that infamous existence, But it will not consume me.
I won't be adding many friends, (though I will likely confirm) and I will be limiting their privileges ( at my discretion). 
I don't mind an occasional message, but I'm not looking for a poke, a snowball fight, applications, challenges, or really anything that a person might be able to send (I don't know, or care what that may be).  I'm like a first tier user, I have a wall, and that's about all. 
I'm not happy about it, but I don't have time to explain it either.
so there you go, I joined the plague.  And yes, I'm still against it.
(but fortunately I'm running mac OS X,  so those nasty infections it's been causing... well, I won't be getting most of them).

3) Daylight savings time

4) They did it, All new macs
All so sweet. iMac, mini, and PRO whoa!
ahh

and 5)
the secret is there is no secret. 



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you have the time, I'd be interested in the explanation. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and... Happy 30!

Emily said...

Your parties I have been to are always fun so good idea. Can I help in anyway?
I also am interested in why you finally succumbered to the plague of all civilization.
Daylight savings time should be banned at least the spring version.
New macs.....awesome
I hope you had a good birthday by the way. :)

julie said...

I love how you call it the plague. I totally feel that way about it too! Maybe someday I will willingly submit myself to it (don't hold your breath waiting, though).

I'm excited for the party - this Thursday, right? I'd be happy to bring bring food, beverages, paper products, etc. Just let me know what you'll need. :)

warnser said...

Ü
yes it's this part,
at the corner of sixth and 11th
(the volleyball courts/pavilion)
then likely moving back to my house for something good to eat.
In theory it is Crepes but if you want to bring anything, that's cool too, I just don't even know what.
ttfn
Ü

warnser said...

did I say part?
I'm not even sure what that means,
It's this Thurs.
sorry

tearese said...

my husband is in the pague. Not me. He's already on it too much. Stupid thing.

julie said...

Okay, so I'm planning on being there Thursday but probably won't be able to contribute anything after all. I'm going to be out of town for work and will get back just in time for the party. Sorry!

Am looking forward to seeing everyone! :)

warnser said...

and extreme croquet maybe bocce. Ü
(outdoor games till we get cold or dark, and then indoor games and crepes at my house,
and nutella would be welcome if someone has some.
Ü

julie said...

Hey, now in addition to working late, I have a nasty cold. I'll try to be there, but if I'm not, know that it's because I'm dead (or just wishing I was) and couldn't make it. :)