Tuesday, January 24, 2006

63 Compliments

Now sometimes I know, I can be a bit harsh.
I say what I think and I try not to filter, (sure sometimes it happens, but I try to be as forthright as possible... unless I'm giving a compliment. Then my walls go up. Way Up. usually nothing comes out. I wish I was better, but I'm not. That's where this blog comes in. This Blog as you may have guess by now is called 63 compliments, because I plan on giving out 63 of them. most people will be identified by their initials. Some people may have the same initials, but that's not my problem. Why 63? I have no idea, but that was my first thought, and that's where it will stay.
I hope your on the list, but if you're not, it's nothing personal, just a mistake.
Compliments are in no particular order. And Compliments are not mutually exclusive.
No explanations will be offered. (but they might be bought)Ü

I hope you enjoy it,
-------------------------- ORISTE!

#1 SC you have great hair, really every time I see it I think, wow, that's great hair. I could be wrong, but that's what I think.

#2 MZ you're awesome. You efficient, and helpful, and cool.
#3 ML ok let's face it, you're really funny, you make people laugh.
#4 KM you're probably one of the best missionaries I know, thanks for your help.
#5 SJ your like the renaissance man of M***** (except that you're not a man)

#6 C you're pretty much the coolest person that I don't know, I mean really, you're here, aren't you?
#7 DW wow, um I think you're pretty.
#8 SC I doubt that's it' possible to be kinder than you.
#9 SC I think you make a great parent.
#10 JM You're as genuinely pleasant as a person can be.

#11 AJ I've never met a person who could be a friend so easily.
#12 TS you're one of my few peers that I ever thought was a better artist.
#13 CB I think you inspire people to achieve more.
#14 DW you have a great diet.
#15 TS you live at the level of you're knowledge.

#16 JH I have never heard a bad thing come out of your mouth.
#17 AM You're way smart, and talented, but people are comfortable around you
#18 CB You actually take time to think about what you think.
#19 HM you're a great big ball of enthusiasm
#20 TC You're musical ability amazes me.

#21 CB You're eco-friendly
#22 JJ you have hidden ambition, and strength, and influence.
#23 SO you are uplifting and nice to everyone.
#24 NC you're so honest... I love it.
#25 SG You receive compliments well

#26 HM You do good, and you do it well.
#27 AL you are so kind and generous
#28 AM you have so much patience
#29 CF you always include people.
#30 AW you do all that you can to be the best that you can.

#31 AC you're still my favorite
#32 SJ you're pretty much brilliant.
#33 ** you're just plain fun.
#34 CF you have a solid understanding of the gospel.
#35 ML have so much raw talent, and ability, but it's not raw.

#36 LH you are innocent, and sincere.
#37 C you have great voice.
#38 AP you're really easy to talk to.
#39 RW you are one smart cookie.
#40 AC you are willing to do things that may not be easy, or that others don't.

#41 RT you can make things great, because you have vision.
#42 SF you get me.
#43 TS you have some really cool ideas.
#44 JS you have an amazing way of enveloping people in your space. or vice versa.
#45 LZ you're the most infectiously happy person I know.

#46 SW you bring order to a very chaotic world.
#47 TS you have good TV habits
#48 MG you can help but make things lively.
#49 SG you are a fantastic cook.
#50 M/L J Your are a great leader

#51 ** you help me so much.
#52 AM you are not judgmental.
#53 DW you have good goals.
#54 JS You are creative and fun.
#55 LH you know how to be happy.

#56 JZ you are a good worker
#57 AY you recognize beauty whenever you can.
#58 MG you have no filters.
#59 SO I don't feel censored in your presence.
#60 EF you have great priorities, and values.

#61 SH people really know you care.
#62 LH you have deep thoughts, and you help others with them.
#63 SF you have a great blend of enthusiasm and ability.





So there you have it.
63 compliments, I'm sure I could have found more,
but that was a hefty chunck of work,
this doesn't exactly come naturally to me.
I probably left you off the list, or if not you, than someone you know.
I'm sorry, write me, and I'll be sure to include you next time.
(if you're nice)
ttfn
DOUG