Monday, January 30, 2006

IF not MAC then TAC

Ok I know, I practically just gave a sermon on the wonders of an apple,
and now, I'm buy a PC. well sort of.
I see it as fixing my PC, but basically I'm kinda startin fresh.
Actually I'm not sure what will happen but things can only go up from here.
I bought the coolest computer that I could almost two years ago.
And really it only has one flaw,
It doesn't work.
ok, I guess sometimes it works,
but often it doesn't.
I really made two mistakes.
I didn't buy a MAC, and
I didn't buy a TAC.

I knew they were both my best options,
but somehow, I convinced myself that I wanted something else.
Two long years later,
I am finally repenting.

now I'm getting the TAC.
TAC is a local company,
more or less.
but they do things right,
sure they don't do everything right,
IF you know who they are, you can probably thing of one or two blaringly obvious things you don't like about them, but if you know, them you have to smile,
they do things right.

I once called in at 2:00 am ( not kidding)
and they fixed my problem, in under two minutes.

They make things work, and they let you know it.
I mean everything basically comes with warrenties that last forever.

SO if you have to buy a windows machine,
I reccommend the good folks at TAC.

They're not utopia, but they are good computers.

This time I picked the Layton store.
Others were helpful, but they had what I needed.

And they were willing to work with me.

and hey how cool is this, every time I call, they tell me they love me.

10 comments:

tearese said...

so how come I can't post a comment on your compliment blog? Is it supposed to be that way? Why does it say the 24th, but it just appeared today?
Thanks for the compliment(s)? by the way...I know who some of the others are, ha ha. And I couldn't agree more. Oh, but its TG now.

Cardine said...

And I was wondering what ** meant, and if I was on there, and if so, which one? I saw one that was maybe me.

Cardine said...

By the way, regarding the computer situation: it's not your fault that your last computer was really horrible. The company from whom you bought it turned out to be incapable of a lot of things and selling computers that work well just happened to be one of them. How could you know? By the way, the latest cool thing for my computer to do is freeze. Not my delightful home computer, but my really cool work one.

warnser said...

Actually it appeared yesterday.
(wasn't that the 24th?)
ok this is how it happened. I saved it on the 24 but the final post went up yesterday.

Yes I have purposely left it comment free, in fact I may delete comments about it found in other places.

I tried to find a couple per person. But there will be no other explanations

warnser said...

I love my new computer,
I don't even have it yet, but I like it more every day.

I agree, not totally my fault,
but still, I knew what I wanted, and I didn't do it. I thought I wanted something else.

Maybe it's for the best that comp****h is no longer in business.

Cardine said...

Delete if you will. You are the dictator of your blog. If you don't like the comments, you can be like the Chinese during the anniversary of the Tiananmen square incident and block all comments that you don't like from the view of others.

warnser said...

I really don't feel chinese.
But lets see.
I'm certainly not one's only source of information. (at least I think not).

you were warned that there would be no comments.

you do have email.

I would delete any comment that I felt was innappropriate. (and I think you would too).

And I have not and will not likely delete anything that is here yet.

In fact it is comments like that there are the primary reason that I blocked comments. Ü

Cardine said...

By the way, the time/date on the post usually coincides with when you started writing it, unless you change it at the bottom.

julie said...

Thanks for the compliment. :)

Cassie said...

Thanks for my compliment. I'm assuming its number 6 and if it really wasn't meant for me well oh well, I will pretend it is. so thanks again and right back at you.