Thursday, January 05, 2006

Jackson Mississippi and the guest book.

This is a message for anyone who doesn't know,
I would like to believe that there are tons of cool people reading my blog, and that some how, you just haven't all had the chance to comment yet. That being the case, then most of you probably don't yet know that my parents got their mission call. Now I would love to tell you where they are going, but first my soap box. So if you are here I think it would be great for you to let me know. Now I admit, I'm not personally the best at leaving comments, but I think a good dialog is very healthy. It helps me to know my audience. I know that some people have read this, but haven't ever left a message, and I certainly can't say that that is a bad thing, but perhaps there is a better way. So this blog is going to serve as a guest book. you can leave any message that you want. you can say anything at all, of course there I still have the right to filter the comments, but I don't believe I have ever deleted a real comment yet. and I really don't intend to start. so what kind of comment would I like here? I would like anything. prefferrably some kind of identifier, if you are friend stranger or enemy, and something unusual about you. This could be a really cool edition of my blog, but it will only be what you make it.
o yeah I think I really funny, but if you haven't figured it out here's how this all ties together.

Hi I'm Warnser I write this blog.
And here's something about me,
My parents just got their mission call.
They are going to the Jackson Mississippi mission.
They leave in two weeks, and yes, I get the house.

Thanks for reading and thanks for writing.
ttfn
warnser

13 comments:

tearese said...

hI, I'm Tearese and your blog is the least updated of all the blogs that I check each day. Of course, there are only four, besides mine. Oh wait, my sister writes less than you do. Nevermind.
I didn't know your parents were going on a mission. Congrats.

warnser said...

Thanks for writing Tearese.
I'm sorry, I have heard that from others too. (probably some of the blog you check)
But I'm my defense, I've been crazy busy. I would like to say I go for quality, not quantity, but anyone who has read this knows otherwise.

tearese said...

so, by you getting the house, do you mean you'll be there alone, or is your brother still living there too?Will you have crazy wild shuffleboard parties in their absence?

julie said...

Hello. My name is Julie and I am glad you finally wrote again. I hear you were busy over the holiday, so I tried to not blame you for not writing. Glad you're back. Um, about me. I just started my last semester of school! :)

warnser said...

My brother, gets 1/2 the house,
and I get the other half.
but we share the kitchen.

As for Crazy, Wild, shuffleboard parties, I think they expect them,
so I wouldn't disappoint them.
Yes there will be regular parties.

(or irregular, depending on how you see them).


Julie thanks for writing,
and congrats you're almost done.
and don't worry, I actually know what I will write about next.
yes I will probably post later in the week.

(but I do hope I get a few more entries here!

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Sarah. I'm your friend. I read your blog. However, I probably don't read it as often as one may hope another reads one's blog. I don't know your opinion on the frequency of blog-reading, though, so maybe my pace is adequate for you.

warnser said...

It doesn't really matter how often some one read my blog, but I am now monitoring that kind of thing.
quite frankly, I don't have time to read most blogs usually either.

tearese said...

so, what kind of business did you start? (As refered to in your profile).

Cardine said...

Hi, my blog name is Cardine, and I like to read blogs. Sometimes I even browse random blogs. Perhaps I search a key word, such as "Harry Potter" and see who else likes Harry Potter and read their blog. Or perhaps I start from my blog and click on one of my links and then click on one of their links, and then click on one of their links, etc, etc. It's fun. Thanks for blogging.

warnser said...

Wow you people are faithful.
seriously,
I feel shamed to have such loyal followers, and give them so litte.

I started photo restoration and video production business. Actually I started a wedding video business, but I learned that there are a lot of parts about wedding videos that I don't really like. (and practically no one ever calls me for one anyway. But I quickly morphed the vision of the business, and now things are great... or at least busy.

Welcome back Cardine.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Cassie and I rarely ever comment on people's blogs. I just like to read them. My cousin Julie (who is a frequent commenter on this blog and others) can attest to that. I rarely comment on hers. But I'll try to be better. You do have interesting topics by the way.

warnser said...

Wow Cassie, I feel so honored to have your comment. Thank you so much. You officially win as the first comment from someone that I didn't tell about my blog. WAY COOL! Thanks for reading, and I'm glad you enjoy it.

Lydia said...

I suppose I'll sign the guest book too. My name is Lydia. I've never read a blog before, but I agree with Cassie: this one is quite interesting! You did tell me about the blog yourself-thank you.

Congratulations on the upcoming return of your parents from Mississippi.