Saturday, August 02, 2008

eieeio

There was a farmer had a cow.
This story's not about him.
e i ee i o

But there was a farmer had Zucchini
e i ee i o

It all began in the spring of 2008.
A man called Bryson set forth a grand Challenge.
A Challenge to grow.
... grow a garden that is.

and the people responded.
and their gardens did grow.



and grow.



and grow.


And before you knew it, there was an abundance of fruits and veggies,
and zucchini, did I mention zucchini?

Well with plenty of food, and a little to spare,
an idea was hatched.

A farmers market.
Yeah you've heard that one I know.

but this one is local.
Like in the neighborhood.

700 is where it will start,
but it may move to 11th (a place you might guess)
if the circumstances change.

So when does it start?
Next week August ninth.
It should be somewhere around 255
(I'm guessing it will be easy enough to spot).

Some will be cheap,
and some will be free,
and some... well, you'll just have to see.

I'm actually excited.
it could be quite fun.
so ttfn
and perhaps I'll see you there sometime.
Ü

3 comments:

julie said...

Oh I wish I could go on the 9th but I'll be out of town! Is it going to be a regularly occuring thing or just that one time?

How was the game night? Thanks again for the invite. Maybe next time.

warnser said...

It's going to be weekly,
but the location might change.
Maybe next door,
or maybe even to my house.

warnser said...

BTW 4 - 7